My avatar

Tuesday, August 7, 2012



Tool ELEVEN!!!!  :)
I can't wait to use the new platforms for discussion: Today's Meet, Edmodo, Google docs, and others to get kids talking and thinking about the content.  I want them to feel empowered in using academic vocabulary, making connections to real-world experience, and collaborating with others in the public when necessary to make learning real and relevant.

How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?
I feel re-energized about integrating technology to support and drive my instruction.  I know it is a work in progress and I must make adjustments as needed to make things go smoothly.  I am flexible and open for these changes- it makes me a better teacher, in tune with my resources and my kids.


  I haven't really found any unexpected outcomes from 11 Tools.  I have used some the resources and and have found new ones. . . I am ready to get started!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You knocked those last tools off in no time. I think your ideas for application of the tools you've learned about are great. It's so exciting to bring teachers like yourself in from middle school as you have a clear understanding of where our students need to be by the end of 5th grade. We're so glad to have you onboard. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete